Similar to Tongeren and Doornik ( Tournay), Arlon is one of the oldest cities in Belgium.
- Archeological Museum: collection of the Galoo-Romans sculptures, pottery and archeological remains.
- Musée Gaspar: a museum dedicated to the works of the Arlon born sculpturur Jean Gaspar (1861-1931)
- Sint-Donatus church, situated at the top of the central hill " Knipchen". Originally the location of a castle, destroyed in 1552 by the French. The church is built on the ruins of the castle in the 17th century.
- Jewish cemitary, part of the communal burrial grounds. The largest jewish cemitary in Wallonia.
- St-Maartens church. Built between 1907 and 1914 under assignment of King Leopold II in neogotic style with a spire of 97 meters heigh.
- Source of the river The Semois
- Castle of Barnich
- Tank monument